From Tuesday November 14th 2023 at 09:00
To Wednesday November 15th 2023 at 15:00
Saturday November 11th 2023 at 00:00
Terms & Conditions
Registration is binding upon pending acceptance by Overflate, either by written application, or electronic application. The Exhibitor is responsible for 50% of stand rental up until 2 months prior before the Conference start. Stand rental after this date is non-refundable.
- Lack of fulfillment of Exhibitors specified criteria for stand positions will not be considered as ground for either cancellation or reduced stand rate.
- All Registrations are binding, and stand rentals must be paid. Overflate reserve the right to dispose of any areas which are not used or located. No reimbursement of the stand rental or registration fee will be made.
- All Exhibitors are fully bound by the Terms and Conditions in this document and any other relevant conditions implemented by Overflate. This is regardless if the Exhibitor has made reservations of any sort (unless prior written consent has been given by Overflate). Overflate reserves the right to final ruling on any disputes on the understanding of the Terms and Conditions
- Any pre-ordered deliveries or services, such as catalogue items, stand building/fittings, will be invoiced, and must be paid in advance of the Exhibition. The Exhibitors are financially responsible for any deliveries to their stand, whether ordered by themselves or their own suppliers.
- Unless otherwise agreed, all outstanding monies should be paid within the invoice due date. Documentation of fully paid Stand Rental must be shown before access to the stand can be given.
- Incomplete payments of Stand Rental can result in loss. In such instances, Overflate, reserves the right to dispose of the area.
- Sub-contracting out of the exhibition area is strictly forbidden.
- In the event of fully booked registration, Overflate reserve the right to cease registration, or reduce stand areas if the Exhibition is fully booked at an earlier stage.
- Technical documents/drawings with site layout of stands, order forms and price lists will be sent out by e-mail to exhibitors within reasonable time before the exhibition, or by the end of the registration deadline. The exhibitors must respond to these forms by the deadline given from Overflate.
- Overflate reserves the right to cancel the Exhibition given just cause, e.g. if the minimum number of exhibitors/conference delegates are not met. In such case, refunds will be made for paid stand rentals, and registration fees. Any other expenses incurred will not be met.
- Overflate cannot be held responsible for the total volume of visitors or delegates.
- Overflate disclaims all responsibility for any errors in the printed or electronic information documents pertaining to the Exhibition.
- Overflate cannot be held responsible for any compensation to the Exhibitor for any loss.
- Exhibitors are bound by Norwegian law and regulations, and are responsible in ensuring they hold the required permissions from the appropriate governing bodies for their exhibit properties. Foreign workforce should hold the necessary work permits and documentation.